‘Rootplanner maximises crop performance, minimises nutritional input costs, whilst supporting clients to meet their legislative requirements’
N-Plan fulfils the 4-point plan NVZ requirement for a detailed assessment of fertiliser need, before any fertiliser is applied to a crop. The N-plan report includes;
• Crop Nitrogen and Sulphur recommendations using detailed justification where application plans differ from RB209, using all the latest scientific
• An N-Min Residual Nitrogen Test on each holding and access to our extensive National database ensure the recommendations we give are tailored to best meet your crop needs.
• Application Plans, including rates and dates of organic manure applications
• Practical application record, to record actual application compared to plans.
The amount of fertiliser planned for use must not exceed the N-max Limit for each applicable crop type.
The RootPlanner unique report has been specifically designed for our clients to fulfil the requirements of any EA or RPA inspection.
• Each crop group is defined separately
• All adjustments allowed are clearly identified
• The full N-Max calculation is completed showing compliance with the legislative requirements
• Clear Warnings if planned N use exceeds N-max Limit allow time to adjust actual N applications